Ski resort rich in snow, providing first-class sports.
- 15 cable cars - the most modern in Europe
- 66 km of slopes (28 km of blue, 20 km of red, 8 km of black)
- Ski resort Warth-Schröcken covered by freeride tracks
- Snowboard parks, also suitable for skiers
- Up to 17 km of cross-country skiing tracks
- Winter routes and hiking tours
You can ski from Warth-Schröcken via Lech Zürs to St. Christoph, Stuben, St. Anton and Klösterle/Sonnenkopf. The ski area connection Warth-Schröcken / Lech Zürs makes it all possible.
Ski Area Warth-Schröcken